March 25th, 2010
Extraordinary entertainer Gene Kelly was an actor, dancer, director and choreographer, who single handedly did more than any other contemporary to influence the evolution of the American screen musical. The American Cinematheque is honoring Kelly's work with a four-night retrospective of eight of his films, from the MGM era to his glorious appearance in Jacques Demy's "The Young Girls Of Rochefort."
Random Hotness >> From Dusk Till Dawn
"I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery."
Posted by CassyHavens
- Lead Bond 22 Babe to be Muy Caliente
- Academy's Contemporary Documentaries Screening Series Kicks Off 26th Year
- Studios and Production Companies set their pre-strike priorities
- "Eye" spies a reshoot
- The "Trek" is STILL on for Kirk, Bones and others
- Michael Bay wants to scare you "Half to Death"
- Observations on "The Assassination of Jesse James"
- "Gilda" Saturday June 2nd at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Who will dance into the director's chair with "Fame"?
- Run for the Hills! Another "Dolittle" sequel threatened
- Turner Classic Movies Celebrates the Life of Betty Hutton
- The Hot Fuzztival is Coming to the United States
- Overlooked and Underrated Double Feature at The Aero
- John Williams and the LA Phil at the Hollywood Bowl
- Tarantino Grinds the New Beverly
- Oscar Nominated Shorts at the Egyptian
- "The Princess Bride" becomes part of the Midnight Madness at the Rialto
- Ray Bradbury at Rocket Video
- Hitchcock’s “Psycho” Free at the Skirball
- The Rebellious Cinema of Nicholas Ray at The Aero Theatre
- A New Year Day Double Treat at the Egyptian
- Leo McCarey Double Feature at the Aero Theatre
- FREE Classic Cinema at The Skirball!
- Remembering Jack Palance
- TCM Premier of "Directed by John Ford" by famed filmmaker Peter Bogdanovich
Records 51 to 75 of 451