May 4th, 2010
Although I missed out on a couple of early day screenings I really wanted to see, I did finish out the festival on an extremely high note with the Festival's big closing night presentation, of a newly restored print of Fritz Lang's 1927 "Metropolis."
Random Hotness >> From Dusk Till Dawn
"I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery."
Posted by CassyHavens
- Classic Film Festival Day 4: The Big Finish
- TCM Classic Film Festival Day 3: Good Old Classics
- TCM Classic Film Festival: Day 2
- TCM Classic Film Festival: Day 1
- TCM Classic Film Festival Opens Thursday!
- TCM Presents the Classic Film Festival
- Cannes: Director Terry Gilliam "In Conversation"
- Cannes: "Inglorious Basterds" star & film director Eli Roth "In Conversation"
- Cannes: Coppola "In Conversation" at the American Pavilion
- Cannes: Martin Scorsese at Dedication of the Roger Ebert Conference Room
- Wrapping Up the 2009 Florida Film Festival
- Notes from the 2008 American Film Market
- 46th New York Film Festival Complete Public Schedule Announced
- Comic-Con for the Movie Fan: Quite Underwhelming
- CineVegas 2008: A Delayed Reaction
- The Los Angeles Film Festival: Day Three
- The Los Angeles Film Festival: Day Two
- The 2008 Los Angeles Film Festival begins today
- Talking the American Film Market
- Los Angeles Film Festival: Saturday, June 24, 2007
- CineVegas 2007: Two Days in the Desert
- Dick Hollywood at CineVegas
- TIFF Reviews: The School of Rock, Prey for Rock and Roll, and End of the Century
- Toronto International Film Festival
- Punch-Drunk Films & Ebertgate: A Toronto Int'l Film Fest Wrap
Records 1 to 25 of 32