May 4th, 2010
Although I missed out on a couple of early day screenings I really wanted to see, I did finish out the festival on an extremely high note with the Festival's big closing night presentation, of a newly restored print of Fritz Lang's 1927 "Metropolis."
Random Hotness >> North by Northwest
Eve: Itís going to be a long night.
Eve: I donít particularly like the book Iíve started.
Eve: You know what I mean.
Roger: Now, Let me think (pause) Yes, I know exactly what you mean.
Posted by CarrieSpecht
- Classic Film Festival Day 4: The Big Finish
- TCM Classic Film Festival Day 3: Good Old Classics
- TCM Classic Film Festival: Day 2
- TCM Classic Film Festival: Day 1
- TCM Classic Film Festival Opens Thursday!
- TCM Presents the Classic Film Festival
- Cannes: Director Terry Gilliam "In Conversation"
- Cannes: "Inglorious Basterds" star & film director Eli Roth "In Conversation"
- Cannes: Coppola "In Conversation" at the American Pavilion
- Cannes: Martin Scorsese at Dedication of the Roger Ebert Conference Room
- Wrapping Up the 2009 Florida Film Festival
- Notes from the 2008 American Film Market
- 46th New York Film Festival Complete Public Schedule Announced
- Comic-Con for the Movie Fan: Quite Underwhelming
- CineVegas 2008: A Delayed Reaction
- The Los Angeles Film Festival: Day Three
- The Los Angeles Film Festival: Day Two
- The 2008 Los Angeles Film Festival begins today
- Talking the American Film Market
- Los Angeles Film Festival: Saturday, June 24, 2007
- CineVegas 2007: Two Days in the Desert
- Dick Hollywood at CineVegas
- TIFF Reviews: The School of Rock, Prey for Rock and Roll, and End of the Century
- Toronto International Film Festival
- Punch-Drunk Films & Ebertgate: A Toronto Int'l Film Fest Wrap
Records 1 to 25 of 32