July 24th, 2009
One of the best films of the year so far is Sam Mendes's serio-comedy "Away We Go." Its star, John Krasinki, recently sat down to talk about the film and his future on the hit television series "The Office."
Random Hotness >> From Dusk Till Dawn
"I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery."
Posted by CassyHavens
- John Krasinski talks "Away We Go" and his career
- Sam Mendes talks about "Away We Go"
- "Miss March" with Zach Cregger and Trevor Moore
- Thomas McCarthy and Haaz Sleiman Discuss "The Visitor"
- Director Jon Poll talks "Charlie Bartlett"
- Adam Rifkin talks about "Look"
- Kevin Arnold Calls The Shots: An Interview with Fred Savage
- Rosario Dawson talks "Grindhouse" and "Sin City 2"
- Eli Roth talks "Grindhouse" and "Hostel Part 2"
- Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin: Partners in Crime
- Keillor the Conquerer
- Vin Diesel Interview: ''Find Me Guilty''
- Interview with Michel Gondry
- An Assist in Living from director Elliot Greenbaum
- Kicking Butt with Tony Jaa
- An Interview with ''Kaena'' Director Chris Delaporte
- 20 Questions Interview: Screenwriter Dayan Ballweg
- A Q&A with ''Band of Brothers'' writer Bruce McKenna
- The Women of ''Calendar Girls''
- Lucy Liu On...
- Uma Thurman On...
- Quentin Tarantino On...
- An Epic Interview with John Roecker
- The Cast and Crew of ''The Battle of Shaker Heights''
- The Cast of ''American Splendor''
Records 1 to 25 of 33