Latest Casting Couch
June 17th, 2008
News items in the TV community come in each day here to FilmJerk.com. We catch the minutia that falls through the cracks, and discuss them more in depth than most probably deserve. Today's couch includes info on "Criminal Minds," "Desperate Housewives," "Heroes," "Pushing Daisies" and "Weeds."
Random Hotness >> Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
"You can sleep here if you want but it would only be sleeping, Harry... if thats gonna frustrate you."
Posted by EdwardHavens
- Lots of Series News, No Leftovers Here!
- Carrie Goes to Paris For "Sex and the City" Series Ender
- Pa, Please Don't Remake "Little House on the Prairie"
- ABC Tries to Compete With NBC's Wonderful "Las Vegas"
- With Pink Slips for Series Now Arriving, It's In with the New!
- Bad News for One of the "Sex and the City" Gals
- No Cliffhangers Here, Amy Makes Her Triumphant Return!
- New Characters on "The Shield" And Tons More!
- Upcoming ''Enterprise'' News and More!
- ''Tru Calling'' Flatlines and a Great Deal More!
- "Alias," "CSI" and " Enterprise." Oh, Lucky Couch!
- 3 -- Count 'em 3 -- New Shows About Hollywood!
- I'm Spoiling "Angel" Episode 5.03. Don't Say I Didn't Warn You
- The One That Has A Tiny Bit Of "Friends" News
- In a Huge Week, More News on ''Alias,'' ''Charmed'' and ''Smallville''
- Yay! ''Alias'' News and Much More...
- With Summer Hiatus Over, TV News Heats Up!
- Learn How Much a "Man Show" Trampoline Girl Makes, and Much More!
- New Characters in "24," "Alias," "Everwood" and More!
- "Sex and the City" and "Carnivale!" It's My Lucky Day!
- "Carnivale," "Sopranos" and "Dead Zone" News, Oh My!
- Big News on "Sex and the City" and lots of other stuff
- All our favorite cable shows have news, including Dead Zone, Stargate & Nip/Tuck
- Jimmy Kimmel Seeks Ballroom-Dancing Tranvestite!
- Janeane Garafalo Has a New Show! So Does Spike Lee!
Records 26 to 50 of 67