Latest Casting Couch
June 17th, 2008
News items in the TV community come in each day here to FilmJerk.com. We catch the minutia that falls through the cracks, and discuss them more in depth than most probably deserve. Today's couch includes info on "Criminal Minds," "Desperate Housewives," "Heroes," "Pushing Daisies" and "Weeds."
Random Hotness >> Moulin Rouge
"You're going to be bad for business. I can tell."
Posted by CassyHavens
- The Scavo kids are all (well, almost) growed up on "Desperate Housewives"
- Running away to the circus and pooping in bed? I've been away too long.
- Male strippers and swinger couples? It must be a new Casting Couch!
- Little Tidbits from the Couch
- The Casting Couch: Movie Edition
- The Triumphant Return of the Casting Couch!
- In which, just typing the words, Amy is excited
- More pilots, and some of them don't suck!
- Pilots, pilots, and more pilots
- Pull up a chair and sit a spell, this is a huuugge update!
- 24 and so much more!
- Lost news. Not a lot, but who cares? It's about LOST!
- My Triumphant Return, and the Return of Babylon 5
- "'Las Vegas," "Dr. Vegas" & ''CSI'.' What happens in Vegas stays on your TiVo
- The Triumphant Return Of... Greg The Bunny!
- Who Will Be Jack Bauer's New Girl?
- Old Favorites and a job for Joss Whedon
- The One Where I'm Not Sad Friends is Over
- Episode 18 of ''Angel'' Sees the Return of Connor!
- The Fall Pilots Continue Their Stampede!
- NYC Comedic Play Looking for New Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Characters
- The New Pilots are Here! The New Pilots are Here!
- C.J. Gets a New Man on West Wing
- With New Year Approaching, Info on Both New and Old Shows Alike
- This Column is Devoted to "Average Joes" Everywhere
Records 1 to 25 of 67