March 1st, 2014
We begin (or conclude, depending on how you go about perusing) our eleventh series of articles with the most important and prestigious award in all cinema.
November 5th, 2012
Dinosaurs have fascinated mankind for millennia. We as a people have a seemingly voracious appetite for all things dinosaur, especially after John Ostromís works about the Deinonychus Antirrhopus became public in the mid-1960s. And before we take another journey back to "Jurassic Park" next year, we have the animated anthology movie "Dinotasia" to keep us engaged.
August 14th, 2012
The Early Report features the most detailed listings on the Internet of all films scheduled to be released in the upcoming weeks, including actual and estimated screen counts, running times and ratings. This week's report covers 63 new openers in theatres between Wednesday, August 15 and Friday, September 7, 2012
Casting Couch >> The Scavo kids are all (well, almost) growed up on "Desperate Housewives" by CassyHavens
June 17th, 2008
News items in the TV community come in each day here to FilmJerk.com. We catch the minutia that falls through the cracks, and discuss them more in depth than most probably deserve. Today's couch includes info on "Criminal Minds," "Desperate Housewives," "Heroes," "Pushing Daisies" and "Weeds."
- Casting Couch >> Running away to the circus and pooping in bed? I've been away too long. by CassyHavens
- Casting Couch >> Male strippers and swinger couples? It must be a new Casting Couch! by CassyHavens
- Casting Couch >> Little Tidbits from the Couch by CassyHavens
- Casting Couch >> The Casting Couch: Movie Edition by EdwardHavens
- Casting Couch >> The Triumphant Return of the Casting Couch! by CassyHavens
Posted: April 10th, 2009
Deadline: April 24th, 2009
Those who know modern Hong Kong cinema know Andy Lau is just about the best damn action star working today, and thanks to the good people at Dragon Dynasty, The Weinstein Company and Genius Products, we have some copies of one of his latest and greatest works to share with our readers.